Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hugs and pure happiness !

I got the biggest hug today from Vaquera over the fence. :) <3 I was petting her and giving her kisses and telling her that I love her so much and she put her head and put in right on my shoulder and left it there for almost a minute long. There are no words to describe the feeling I get when I get hugs from her or any horse. I just can feel unconditional love and I smile so big from the inside out. She makes me so happy !! There is no greater feeling in the world than having a best friend who is always there for you,  you can always count on no matter what. Thank God for her and Horses. I truly would be just an empty and unhappy shell without them. Like I always say, " I need Horses like I need air to breathe". I LOVE HER AND HORSES SO MUCH !    

No comments:

Post a Comment