Tuesday, August 21, 2012

An update since it's been a while since I've posted. All is still going wonderful with Vaquera. She turned 6 years old on May 9th. It will mark our 1 year Anniversary on September 4 th ! Time is going fast ! She's been so sweet giving me hugs and cuddling with me. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful and amazing best friend. I'm planning on next spring, figuring out a way to get started on riding her. I still have to get my saddle and all of my riding tack I'm going to need and also have someone put a couple of rides on her before I climb on. I am having riding withdrawals bad and I can't wait to ride. First things first though and that's to finish my weight loss journey ( 55 more lbs to lose) and then get my tack. I want to ride her so bad. Until then I'm working on groundwork with her and spend lots of time with her. Anyway, all is incredible with her and I'm so thankful for her. I love her so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment